[Programming DiaObjects] Needing accessors to page properties

Hi there

I have to program a DiaObject which should be able to modify the Paper Size and its Margins (informations from the Page Setup dialog). I saw in the UML diagram that there is nothing to get the page properties from a DiaObject. Do not worry Lars, I do not thing it would be a good idea to add a "link" to the document there so I won't ask you this :-P. However, it would be pleasant if we, DiaObjects developpers, could have access to datas of the document where our Objects are going to be put in. May be a function which would return a pointer to the Page, or only to its Properties ?

Concerning my work, I designed four objects intended to frame the diagrams of the users, like in the example (png file) I joined at the bottom of this mail. There are four sizes : A1, A2, A3 and... A4.

My boss would like the object to change alone the paper size. When the user put in the document the "Frame A3" object, it should set the Paper size to A3 and set the Margins to 0 cm. All this in order to print the diagrams easily.

Is there a way for me to do this now ? Do you plan to give us the possibility to get / set the page properties ?

Best regards...

Jonathan Chaboissier

Example :

-image of my frame with a drawing inside-