Re: A patch for new signals

Hi again,

since nobody noticed me and my patch maybe I should clarify what it
does and why I want
it.

The patch adds two signals to the GObject DiagramData:
"object_add"        -- emitted when a DiaObject is added to the diagram
"object_remove"   -- emitted when a DiaObject is removed from the diagram

The patch makes it possible to connect to these signals from a python script.
I'm using these signals and other signals on the Diagram object in my
python script since
I need to know when changes happen in a diagram so that I can update
my view of the same digram and it's objects. I'm putting up the script
on sourceforge if you want to have a look at it.

http://dia-pyatt.sourceforge.net/

So please have a look at the patch.

Tanks,
/david