CLI box opens With Dia

When I open Dia I get a command box with the message, “I/O warning : Failed to load external entity “NULL”

I’m running on Windows XP, I have believe I have the right stuff installed, but how do I tell? My Apache server and PHP and Python stuff seem to work fine, and after the CLI window, Dia loads a toolbar and a diagram space.

Also, I want to load the UML2PHP5 plugin for Dia, but the instructions seem a bit sparse. Am I missing a link to some good docs somewhere? I get the impression I’m already supposed to know this stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike

Michael E. Burke

RoComAI