Re: Dia doesn't work well on Japanese OS

Thank you.

But I am still suffering the problem that I can not touch any directory
including directories and files named by Japanese characters.
It will cause the program crashed and mostly it occurs at saving time.
You know, sometimes it will kill me.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:18:15 +0200