Exporting to .tex : Problem between \scalebox and tetex3

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for this very great program that is dia.

I recently updated from tetex2.x to tetex3.x and now I have some errors appearing when compiling my latex files with .tex figure created with dia.

It seems that the culprit is scalebox :
for tetex2x: \scalebox{x-scale y-scale}{...}
for tetex3x: \scalebox{x-scale}[y-scale]{...}

There is other problems but did not find yet what is the problem.

Is the porting from tetex2x to tetex3x already done in cvs?

(I am using dia0.94 on a Gentoo box)

Best regards,

Ben

300 Mo gratuits sur CaraMail : Cliquez ici pour en profiter!