Re: unicode input

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 13:35 +0200, Francisco Borges wrote:
Hello,

Me again :-) I'm running Dia v0.94 in a Debian box

I want to use greek letters in my diagram, the input methods I have in
Dia v0.94 in Debian does not include a unicode character map while the
Dia v0.91 in this SUSE install does.

Has this been removed (so is Dia version related) or is it related to
the Debian compilation itself?

That's because in 0.94, we have the menu bar on as default, and the
input methods menu is broken there.  If you go into preferences, turn
"Use menu bar" off, then make a new diagram, the menu will be on the
right mouse button (like Gimp), and the input methods menu will have
entries, including X Input Methods, which I believe should do it.

Probably somebody should look at why the input methods menu is dead with
menu bar on.  I have my platter full right now, though.  Willing to give
pointers at tonights coding night.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>