Re: superscript, subscript and square root

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 09:51 +0100, Raphael Clifford wrote:
In the end I placed letters at the positions where I wanted the square
roots etc to go. I then exported from dia as latex. I then edited the
latex by hand substituting the letters I had put there before for the
correct latex. I then made an empty latex document, pasted in the
exported  and edited dia latex code. I then made a ps file from that.
Converted it to eps to remove the extraneous white borders (ps2eps) and
used that as my picture.

If anyone would like to take a moral from that story then please feel
free :)

Obviously the moral is that somebody with more free time than the
current maintainers should add full mathematical rendering.  Looking at
what markup Pango/GTK supports may not yield squarerootability, but I
think it can do super and sub script.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>