Re: superscript, subscript and square root

Raphael Clifford sagde:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

This is a terrible shame as clearly people would like to be able to use
dia for technical diagrams.  I have to say that even Wordstar could do
superscript :)

I'm sure.  We don't do mail merge or spell check either.  We may be able
to do better once we change to the standard GTK text entry widget, but we
are not trying to be a word processing program.  While a good
implementation would be welcome and added, it's quite low on the list of
things we the current implementors want to spend time on.  In other words,
it's not in the central feature set for Dia.

Of course, if we became Bonobo-enabled, we could have just about anything
in there and wouldn't have to care:)

-Lars