Re: TeX Export failure

Hello Radek,

thanks for your prompt answer :-)

It works for me. Have you followed the instructions? You can find
them here:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/faq.html#UsingPSTricks

You mean "22. Q: How do I use a exported TeX/PSTricks file in my TeX document?"? Yes, I read the FAQ :-) My inclusion of the PSTricks file follows the instructions. I tried placing "\usepackage{pstricks}" before and after the inclusion of the "graphicx" package, and after is worse: 101 errors!

I paid little attention to the note (about "functions that PSTricks doesn't implement") because my version of Dia is above 0.86 (namely 0.94). I tried replacing the concerning lines with the suggested ones ("\providecommand{\setlinejoinmode}[1]{}..."), anyway, but it made no difference.

Further hints & suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Klaus Lutterjohann

PS: The error messages (for reference):
--------------------------
! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).
<to be read again>
                   -
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
Dimensions can be in units of em, ex, in, pt, pc,
cm, mm, dd, cc, bp, or sp; but yours is a new one!
I'll assume that you meant to say pt, for printer's points.
To recover gracefully from this error, it's best to
delete the erroneous units; e.g., type `2' to delete
two letters. (See Chapter 27 of The TeXbook.)

! Missing = inserted for \ifdim.
<to be read again>
                   -
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
I was expecting to see `<', `=', or `>'. Didn't.

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   \box
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)