TeX Export failure

Hello folks,

I have troubles exporting a diagram to TeX (PSTricks).
Regardless of my selected TeX output type (dvi, ps or pdf) I get multiple errors when compiling with LaTeX (75 for one diagram). I use Dia 0.94 -- which is the current release -- and PSTricks 1.04 (2004/06/22) on Windows XP.

PDFTeX (my favourite; without loss of generality) says:
--------------------------
! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).
<to be read again>
                   -
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
Dimensions can be in units of em, ex, in, pt, pc,
cm, mm, dd, cc, bp, or sp; but yours is a new one!
I'll assume that you meant to say pt, for printer's points.
To recover gracefully from this error, it's best to
delete the erroneous units; e.g., type `2' to delete
two letters. (See Chapter 27 of The TeXbook.)

! Missing = inserted for \ifdim.
<to be read again>
                   -
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
I was expecting to see `<', `=', or `>'. Didn't.

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   \box
l.425 }
       \endpspicture
A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)
---------------------------

These errors occur repeatedly, 75 altogether. Every error refers to the last line ("}\endpspicture") of the diagram. I tried using an older version of PSTricks (from Dez. 1999), but no improvement.

The concerned diagram is included. Any suggestions, anyone?

Greetings,
Klaus Lutterjohann

PS:
In the Dia Mailing List Archive I found two people having the same problem (last year). I found no reply / solution to their question. The old mails follow:
I had the same problem, anyone know the solution?

! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).
<to be read again>
                   -
l.265 }
       \endpspicture
?
Ths

! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).
<to be read again>
                   -
l.122 }
       \endpspicture