Re: Text associated to BezierLines

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:43:28 -0600, Tim Egbert wrote
I'm wanting to use Dia for creating event-driven state diagrams and use
the resulting XML to generate code.  I find the UML class object to
be good for describing states, but I need to have the connecting
BezierLines have text associated with them in order to represent
event paths.  The properties box for BezierLines do not have a field
for text, nor is text associated with the lines on the diagram.

Does anyone know of a more appropriate line object that will provide
associated text?

The FS menu offers 2 oriented connecting lines with texts.

A student made same time ago,  an arc (circular arc)  witht text which worked very  well;
but he has not found the time  to control it with CBS version of Dia.

 If not, are there any plans to add text to line
properties?  How hard would that be to do?

--Tim