Re: Link

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:44:19 +0000, Luc Cessieux <cessieux hotmail com> wrote:
It could also be a object menu point that activates the something.
URL should still be in properties (possibly even an URL list, if so
desired), and then the object menu contains and "Open" entry that uses
the URL to do whatever.

This is exactly that I want to do

Ok, that's is feasible without any ugly hacks or kludges.  Setting up
the property and menu item is easy, the interesting thing is how do
you "open" a URL from C?  I imagine there's a standard call under
Windows, and if you're just creating a Windows-specific use of Dia,
that should be fine (but requires that you compile it).  Under
Linux... I'm not sure that there is a standard way to do that, but we
could at least try to run $BROWSER.

-Lars