Re: StdProps and Collections

No, but we're working on it.  The LIST_PROP is being designed to do like
the UML attributes.  Not an easy task, though, but I'd be very happy to
get help with it.

We'll I'm willing to do what I can, though my experience with GTK hacking
can only be described as near non-existent.

I couldn't find any references to LIST_PROP in the main branch so I assume
that it's either in a special branch or it's in the initial planning
stages. Perhaps you could point me in the proper direction?

Cheers,
Mike