Re: strange behaviour on Debian sarge

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:25, jerome moliere wrote:
Hi all,
I'm using DIA extensively on Debian sarge, I use the lasts 0.94 version
available...
While doing some UML class diagrams, export (to EPS) the class names for
certain classes are setted in very tiny font...
Very bad point for my snapshots..
Moreover does someone succeed in exporting to other formats (PNG) ?
I'm using Imagamagick to make conversions so this is not very annoying...

Thanks for any idea/remark...

It's a known bug in 0.94.  It's fixable, but currently at the cost of
memory leaks.

-Lars