Re: Resizing problems

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 06:07, Justin Gombos wrote:
I signed up for this list a couple days ago, and haven't seen any
posts.. I just wanted to see whether this list is still active.  I've
started using Dia for the first time, and have some questions.

Welcome!  Oh, it's quite active normally, but right now we're doing
prerelease for version 0.93, and, well, I guess it's just such a perfect
release nobody's finding any bugs whatsoever.

Control-D is supposed to delete an object, but it never does.  Is
there a key mapping file or something that I might not have configured
properly?

There has been a bug where a newly created object didn't register
keyboard shortcuts.  But for "older" objects, it should work.  We've
moved to using the Delete key recently, though.

I've been using multiple different layers in a network design layout,
and I have not been able to connect objects in one layer to objects in
a different layer.  Is there a way to do this?  I'd like to have each
LAN in a box on its own layer, but eventually the LANs have to connect
to each other.

That's not possible at the moment, though I don't think there's a really
strong reason for it.  It'll just take some fiddling with updates and a
way in the layer dialog to mark which layers are active for connection.

Which version of Dia are you using?

-Lars