Re: PATCH: ellipse.c : keep aspect ration / circle.

Le Tue, Mar 16, 2004, à 09:47:20AM +0100, Grégoire Dooms a écrit:

I tried it out, and while the core code is useful, I ended up doing a
dropdown menu.  It was too confusing that two boolean settings could
silently change each other.  I also added it to the object menu and
added undo, and (while I was at it) did the same for box.  It's great to
have working code to build from.  Thanks!

Great, I'm eager to see this dropdown and undo code !
Did you commit it to CVS ? I can't get it.

anon CVS is typically sync'd only once a day.

        -- Cyrille