Re: How do I define a bounding box for the METAPOST output?

Hi there.

Are you running your MetaPost through the "mpost" program before importing it into LaTeX? Pdflatex doesn't handle raw MetaPost very well. I usually add a ".mps" rule to my LaTeX makefiles:

file.pdf: file.tex figure.mps
        pdflatex file.tex

%.mps :
        mpost $<
        mv $(notdir $(<[01234])) $@

Then "\includegraphics{figure}" imports figure.mps instead of

This works for me with Dia 0.92 or the latest CVS under Linux.