Re: Dia contribution - system modelling sheets

larsrc raeder dk wrote:

Hello here is the first part of fixes addressing the following issues:
- Jackson shared/requirement phenomena  property selector is now working
- handler cannot resize smaller than the minimum size of the related
item (goal, obstacle...)
- i* actor can be resized

Thanks, it has been applied.

I also removed the bold fonts but at this point I still don't give
control for fine tuning properties
such as font, line...) I plan to do this for a limited number of styles
(such as font size or a global color)

I strongly suggest that for the standard properties (line width, color,
font size...) you leave the selection up to the user if there is no
semantic meaning for the property.  I notice the KAOS goal/requirement has
a semantic meaning for line width, but its font size, font type, font
color, line color and background color should all be changeable.  It
allows the user to use cues for grouping.

The main issue about stability remains unfixed but I must have a deeper
look at the code
(probably wrt to evolution of the code I was relying on, mostly in UML
and flowcharts sheets)

Be careful about relying on UML, esp. the Class object, it's broken in
many ways.  The flowcharts obejcts are fine, AFAIR.

Let me know if the patch is correct (I checked it on a new copy but I am
not very familiar
with diff-ing/patch-ing)

Looks good.  You may want to use -bB to have it ignore changes in
whitespace, though that wasn't a problem in this one.

-Lars