Re: Dia on Windows doesn't print or export correctly

On 09 Jun 2004, Miguel Angel García Schopohl <magarcia redia com> wrote:

The problem I have occurs with Dia 0.92.2 on Windows XP. When I try to
print or export a multi-page diagram (regardless of the export format,
I've tried eps and wmf), Dia doesn't scale properly every page, it
prints it a little bit bigger, and as a result the bottom and the right
side of the diagram on every page are "swallowed".

Could it have something to do with A4 and letter size paper?  Like, Dia is
sending A4 images to a printer with 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper in it?

--jkl