Dia on Windows doesn't print or export correctly

Hi,

I'm not sure if anybody has posted this issue before, although I've been
scanning all threads of the last 12 months and haven't found anything
related.

The problem I have occurs with Dia 0.92.2 on Windows XP. When I try to
print or export a multi-page diagram (regardless of the export format,
I've tried eps and wmf), Dia doesn't scale properly every page, it
prints it a little bit bigger, and as a result the bottom and the right
side of the diagram on every page are "swallowed". I've tried everything
(I think :-), but nothing works.

Is this a bug of the Windows version? I can't imagine this is a problem
on the Linux/Unix side, it's quite of a big thing...

Thanks in advance

Miguel