Re: draw text with arrows

Thanks. I guess basically I have to draw the text and arrow separately.
This is less convenient than Visio, especially if I reshape the line.

- haihui

Andrew Ross
On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 17:19, haihui_dia dslextreme com wrote:

I'm trying to draw a flowchart using Dia. In Visio, when I draw an arrow
can put text on top of the arrow. Can I also do the same with Dia?

Draw your arrow (really just a line with the endpoint set to arrowhead)
and then use the text tool to create the wording. Select both the arrow
and the text, then press "CTRL-G" to group them.

If someone knows a better way, I'm sure they'll correct me :-)

Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org
FAQ at
Main page at