Re: Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003

Thanks Alan.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Horkan" <horkana maths tcd ie>
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:04:43 -0500
From: "[iso-8859-1] John Andrés Gómez" <andres gomez ferrasa com co>
To: dia-list gnome org

Dear Srs.

Actualy we have Dia Win32 under Terminal Server 2003, running with
Windows Server 2003. we have problems with background colors in work
area, because I can see just black or dark areas, besides when I try to
include any kind of object I just see a darck cloud. I`ve trinning to
change using options "File - preferences" and nothing happend.

Great, I had not heard of someone using Dia with Windows Terminal Server
before.  Most people would install Dia on every machine, particularly
because there are no license costs.

How can change background work area?
There are any special configuration for terminal server 2003?
There are any special configuration for Windows server 2003?

We have a lot of PC`s running under Windows 9x, and I can`t see any menu
pull dawn options.
Do you have any special patch for Windows 9x?, how can I reach? or
download.

If I understand you correctly the menu options are available if you rigth
click on the document.
If you would prefer a menu bar at the top of the window you need to go to
File, Preferences and then choose MenuBar [Yes].  Then create a New
document and it will have a menubar.

Sorry I dont have an answer for your other questions but perhaps someone
else will answer.

Hope that helps

- Alan