Re: help wanted, trying out a few ideas for post 0.94

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 08:42:47AM +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 19:57, anthonym overture com wrote:
If you are looking into keybindings a couple that I've really wanted
(and vaguely recall existing at some point), are for Group and Ungroup.

It seems that I'm often grouping and ungrouping while moving things
around and hunting through the menu is tedious.

Ctrl-G and Shift-Ctrl-G

Unfortunately those bindings do not seem to work for me.  Other bindings
like cut, copy, paste, undo, etc., do work but for some reason that one
doesn't?  Any clues?

If the scripting would allow me to automate this sort of action, or if
I've completely missed something and there's some easier way to do it
I'd love to find out.

Take a look at the first four Flowchart objects.

I'll take a look

Thanks,

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                                 <anthonym overture com>