Re: Prerelease of 0.94 is out

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 23:49, Alan Horkan wrote:
hoping i can get a quick answer ...

would you expect 0.94 to work with a fairly stock setup of Fedora Core 2?

either way I'll be trying it later but as I have to burn the files to CD
it would be help if people could warning about extra dependancies I'll
probably need.

I should think so.  We haven't gone to Gtk 2.4 yet, and the other
dependencies are pretty much standard.  There may be some bits you don't
get, like the Cairo and WMF plugins, but it should work.

-Lars