Re: updating homepage listed on mail.gnome.org

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie> wrote:
i'm not sure if James still reads the list anymore

(He does.  He's running 0.93 without gnome.)

I signed up to work on the home page, and then found out gnome.org had
some pretty mean software it wanted me to use, which was pretty linux
specific, besides.  I never got it working and never go to be much use on
the site.

Then someone else did the work of moving the site, praise be.  If it's
being managed without 9 layers of software, I might turn out to be useful
yet.

--jkl