Re: Feature freeze for 0.94 coming up

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 11:31, W. Borgert wrote:
Quoting larsrc raeder dk:
In three days, we plan to send out the first prerelease for Dia version
0.94.  Any patches with new features that you want to get in should be
posted before then (a reminder of any that have been posted and not
applied would not be a bad idea).  After then, we will make 0.94-pre1, and
only bugfixes will be accepted.

Any change that exporting PNG from the command line will be enabled
again?  It used to work with the release before, but not when I last
tried with the CVS version (some weeks ago).

There seems to be some problems with export filters throwing in
garbage.  The exporting as such works -- though not all filters work
from the command line, in particular those that use GDK need X.

-Lars