Re: Feature freeze for 0.94 coming up

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 12:57, Maurizio Tidei wrote:
A few weeks ago I sent this patch providing line wrapping in classes. It's not
very large, and I would appreciate it much if you could have a look on it and
possibly include it in 0.94, if you think it's an useful improvement for the
UML class diagrams.
We needed this in our company to optimize the design of UML diagrams
containing classes whose methods had much parameters. Since some other users
seemed to miss this feature in other diagram drawing software, I decided to
make a patch, so that Dia could get this little advantage over other software
in this point, too.

Thanks, I have applied it now.  I notice that it only wraps each
operation once, is that on purpose, or would it be easy to extend to
arbitrarily many wraps?

Keep up your good work, Dia is the best linux diagramming program.

Thank you.  It's due to contributors like you.

-Lars