problem with 0.92.2

Friends,

I have had an older version of Dia for some while and today downloaded the ZIP file containing the Windows port of 0.92.2.

On running this version I got error messages in a DOS box which referred to a DLL file. I found that two versions of the DLL were present in three locations in the ...\DIA\... tree. Seeing that the program was run from a BAT file, I edited that file to change the language to "en" and put a direct link to it through Start - Settings - Taskbar - Start Menu. The program runs all right by this method, though I sometimes still get error messages in a DOS box.

Perhaps you should include a README explaining these matters.

MD

--
Mukul Dube
D-504 Purvasha Anand Lok .. Mayur Vihar 1 .. Delhi 110091