Bug: Text in Diagram dosn't show up (dia 0.91)

Hi,

when I try to insert text in the diagram (using dia 0.91), all I get is a
'placeholder' for the text, but the text isn't written (only very tiny
lines). When I open an existing diagram, I get the same problem.

Is this bug known? Is there a way to get rid of it?

Thanks for help,

Zarathustra
--
ÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ,ÂÂ,ÃÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ,ÂÂ,ÃÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ,ÂÂ,ÃÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ,ÂÂ,ÃÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ,ÂÂ,ÃÂÂÂ`ÂÂÂÃ
                     * My Box said: "Install WinXP or better ..."