Using the XSLT plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to use the XSLT plugin to add my own transform.
Alas I can find absolutely no documentation on this.
Can anyone help?

I've tried modifying xlst/stylesheet.xml to add my own entry,
but the default set up seems to be a two stage transformation.
First one to a Dia to UML and then a range of others that tranform
that into either C++, Java etc.
I just want to run my single stage transform...

I've tried a single stage transform via missing out the
"<implementation>"
section and terminating the "<language>" tag. Dia loads up ok,
but when I call the tranform (the GUI seems to understand this form),
dia commit hari kari. Though it does warn about a missing
implementation
when run from the command line.

Help....

Joe