Re: Some issues

On 1 Jan 2004, Jon A. Solworth wrote:
Lars,
      Happy new year to the list.

      I tried the cvs for dia, to see the effect of the fix
output changes.  Unfortunately, it seems to still have problems :-(

      I'm using xfig 3.2, I've attach the dia input, the mpost output
(which is good, except the size of the fonts do not match those in dia),
and the xfig output of pdftex.

      The problems with the fig export include:

      1. error messages on the file when invoking xfig
      2. missing arrow lines
      3. quoted text (I'm not sure how) but does not invoke
         math mode when using pdflatex.

You have till wait till anoncvs updates, which is sometime during the
night.  There should be a notice of a change in xfig-export.c when you cvs
update.

I have to look into the quoted text thing, though.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor