Re: dia-0.92.2-1 crashes

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 00:43, Srikanth Konjarla wrote:
All,

I am running RH9. I have upgraded the dia to the
latest version (dia-0.92.2) by compiling the tar.gz
file into a rpm. When i start the program dia comes up
just fine. But whenever i try to use "text" in the new
diagrams it just crashes. I am wondering if it is
because of the version incompatibility. Any help would
be appreciated.

Could you try running Dia in gdb and see where it crashes and how it go
there (bt)?

Are you getting your fonts from a font server, perhaps?

-Lars