Re: standard arc with text from Mario Diaz

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, [iso-8859-1] mario diaz wrote:

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:45:18 -0300 (ART)
From: "[iso-8859-1] mario diaz" <mario_mx01 yahoo com ar>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: standard arc with text from Mario Diaz

my name is
Mario Diaz i am of Argentina

I am working with the version Dia 0.90 , I have

Current version of Dia is 0.94

created a version of the standard arc with text,
and need to know which are the steps that I must
follow to send the proposed modification.

great to have more developers getting involved!

I send this message with help of a translator,
if does not understand himself answer me

               I wait for his response, soon thank you

Please create a bug report in bugzilla and attach the proposed patch
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=dia

if i recally correctly the preferred format is:

cvs diff -u

- Alan