Re: new icons tools

Yes there is no problem for adding two size as you want.
I change that and put him in the bugzilla entry

I think too is a best way to use the gnome stock icons modify etc...

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 18:36, Alan Horkan wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Dom domedia wrote:

> Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:08:25 +0200
> From: Dom domedia <dominique domedia net>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: new icons tools
>
> Hi,
> I just post some icons done in my free time for replace the tools icons.
> It's just a suggestion :) ( just need color  ) do what you want with
> them. Tell me if you want some change on it.
> Tell me what you think about.
>
> Thanks for all and good job. It's a really nice programme.
>
> ps: i don't know if a attachement can be post on a mailing list, should
> not. can you tell me where i can send this icons and if you are
> interrested by that?

small attachments to the list are acceptable but it would be preferable if
you created a report in bugzilla and attached your files there.

Your icons fit in better with the stock Gnome icons than the current
Dia icons, which is good.

I'm not sure why but your Polygon icon makes me think more of a skewed
perspective rectangle than a Polygon, would you condiser adding another
side or two?

If the developers decide to use your icons I'd prefer if the stock icons
from the GIMP were used for Modify, Zoom, Scroll, and Text.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/