Re: Missing a link between object and othe diagrams

I am sorry for not doing my background search  to well, it turned out that
(Bug 116554: Links within files and to external files, using XLink,
probably) added by Alan Horkan in 2003-07-02, describes exactly the feature
I was looking for. Unfortunately it does not seem to be implemented yet.

I know you developers have a hard time working on a lot of other stuff, so
keep up the good work.

Hans