Re: Updated Dia Win32 Compilation Documentation

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:37, Steffen Macke wrote:
I'll push back the deadline for the final version to allow a week of
pre3 testing on Win32.

Sorry, I won't be able to build an installer within the next
month. The display of my notebook had problems and I had
to send it for repair. I'll not be able to do anything before June.

In that case, I'll just release 0.93 now.  0.94-pre1 should follow not
too long after, as several interesting things have been happening in the
dev branch.

-Lars