Re: Updated Dia Win32 Compilation Documentation

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 14:27, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hello All,

updated compilation information for dia on Win32
is available from

http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net

The new Dropline GTK+ Development Kit simplifies much
of the development, basically you just need this Kit plus
libart, libxml and (for the XSLT plugin) libxslt.

That's great news.  Making stuff simpler always helps.  Maybe I would be
able to compile it myself, even, now that I have a Windoze box.

The Dropline Development Kit includes a libxml version, but
this one does not support gz-compressed files.

A new release of the the dia win32 installer (0.93-pre3) should
follow soon.

I'll push back the deadline for the final version to allow a week of
pre3 testing on Win32.

-Lars