PS issues

The following would be a *nasty* hack, and I wouldn't be surprised
Lars, if you don't like it:

As an interim solution for people who need to modify the PS text
for whatever reason, a startup flag (say -psfonts) could be added,
that would make DIA save text using PS fonts, regardless of the
fact that it might look all wrong. Then, in the future releases,
the flag could remain for backwards compatibility, with no
effect.

I'd love to take a look, but as soon as I get time, I'd want to
work on the line renderer (apropos the post I made a few days
ago).

Anyhow, just a (kludge of a) suggestion.

--Wynand