Re: Error loading file

On 15 Sep 2003, David R. Patterson wrote:
I'm using Dia 0.91 on Windows.  I've created a file in XML that seems
to be just like the format of other Dia files I've saved and browsed.
When I do a "File->Open" on it, I get an error "Not a Dia file".  Is
there a way to get more information about this?  I've checked the file
against the DTD and it validates OK. Can anyone give me a hint as to
what causes this error?

Are you creating the file yourself, or is it created by Dia?  Can you
attach a small sample file?

Thanks.

David Patterson
patterd1 at comcast dot net
working on a tool to drive data into Dia

Have you checked the links page that there isn't a tool that does what you
need?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor