Re: Fixing network icon sizes

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, debacle wrote:

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:10:19 +0000
From: debacle <debacle knorke in-berlin de>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Fixing network icon sizes

Hi dia-maintainers,

I have changed the only four of the network icons, that did
not have the 22x22 size.  All four icons do look as good/bad
as before, but the overview in dia looks better that way.
IANAA (I am not an artist), but it would be nice, if someone
could make the telephone icon a modern, post-Philipp-Reis,
one.  How do you diff PNGs, by the way?

You would need some sort of binary diff program to do that, if you really
wanted to do it at all.  For small icon sized images making diffs would be
inefficient and not worth the effort at all.

Diff is not the right way to version images.

Dia used to use quite a lot of icons in XPM format, which is a text based
image format if you really want an image that you can diff.

- Alan H.