Re: File Format

On 24 Oct 2003, Nuno JoÃo Andrade wrote:
Hi, I'm developing a WorkFlow Application for Linux and openbsd in C, and
I'm using dia program to do the design of the Workflow.

I'm wondering if you will consider changing the file format ?? And if you
have some documentation on this subject ??

Anything particular you think we should change it to?  The file format
changes occasionally, for instance a number of objects just had an
'autoroute' field added, and some objects can now have children.  If
there's a particular other file format you want to import/export, it's not
that hard to write a new filter for that.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor