Re: combined UML diagrams

On 28 Oct 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
On 28 Oct 2003, saintiss gmx net wrote:

That sounds really strange, I'm sure people would have noticed by now
-- and indeed, it doesn't do that for me.  Can you send me a diagram
that behaves this way?

Ok, I've attached one... However, I just noticed that the behaviour only
occurs if the classes are parented inside a package...

Ah, yes, that I see.  Not good.

I can't believe nobody caught this before now.  The connections just
weren't saved nor loaded.  An easy fix, though it pointed out another nasty
bug (try drag-creating a UML Class inside a Large Package, but right at the
edge.  Boom!)  Guess another brown bag is needed.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor