Re: combined UML diagrams

Hi,

Take a look at select_transitively() in app/select.c, it does the same kind
of thing, both ways.

You're quite right that you're getting the same thing.  The connection
point is what's visualized by a little blue x, the handle is the box.  A
handle can only be connected to one thing, a connection point can have a
number of handles connected to it.  So when you go from handle to object,
you need to look at handle->connected_to->object.

Hm, according to what you're saying, one of the handles of the class should be
connected to the same connectionpoint then, right? Well, when I do this:

for (i = 0; i <= 7; i++) {
      handle = &((elem->resize_handles)[i]);
      conpoint = handle->connected_to;

all those conpoints seem to be NULL... So something's definately wrong then?

That sounds really strange, I'm sure people would have noticed by now --
and indeed, it doesn't do that for me.  Can you send me a diagram that
behaves this way?

Ok, I've attached one... However, I just noticed that the behaviour only
occurs if the classes are parented inside a package...

Cheers,

Hans

-Lars

- --
Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Capitalism:
You don't have any cows. The bank will not lend you money to buy cows,
because you don't have any cows to put up as collateral.

Representative Democracy:
You have two cows. Your neighbors pick someone to tell you who gets the milk.

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Hans Schippers
2LIC INF
UA 2003-2004