Will we get a problem?

Hi,

this is mainly a question about compatibility between the upcomping
0.92 and later versions.  I already ranted about duplication, relatively
questionable quality etc. of the "Assorted" and the "Cisco" stuff.  Because
I think that those elements lower the overall impression about dia
(sorry, my English is terrible), I recommend to make icons and elements
better in later versions.  For example, the Cisco elements contain
multiple network clouds and one could remove at least one of them.
But what about compatibility?  If people start to use the elements and
dia has some of them removed later, how can users open older diagrams?
If this poses a problem, the elements should be left out from a release
version.

Cheers!