Re: center text in a diagram box

On 12 Oct 2003, xxavi ya com wrote:

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:44:48 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> ha escrit:

On 12 Oct 2003, xxavi ya com wrote:

Hi pepple.

I am following the tutorial of Day and with himself not to center
the text in the box of the diagram, somebody can to explain to me
since this becomes?

If you're trying to center text within a box, do as follows:  Select
both the text and the box.  Select the menu Objects->Align

Both? Single I can select one simultaneously, since it is made to select
simultaneously both?

You can select both the text and the box by clicking outside them and
dragging the stippled lines to include them both.

-Lars

P.S. Just out of curiosity, what is your native tongue?  Your word order is
intriguing.

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor