Re: center text in a diagram box

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:44:48 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> ha escrit:

On 12 Oct 2003, xxavi ya com wrote:

Hi pepple.

I am following the tutorial of Day and with himself not to center
the text in the box of the diagram, somebody can to explain to me
since this becomes?

If you're trying to center text within a box, do as follows:  Select
both the text and the box.  Select the menu Objects->Align

Both? Single I can select one simultaneously, since it is made to select
simultaneously both?

Horizontal->Center. Select the menu Objects->Align Vertical->Middle.

Or just use the box from the Flowchart sheet, which automatically
keeps the text centered.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| Hårdgrim of
Numenor"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I