Danish translation

Hello!

I have updated da.po to a more recent state.
But I didn't quite understand the parenting function, and the doc's at
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/ are (of course) not updated yet.

By looking through the mails discussing "parenting", I did not find an
explanation I could understand. So can you point me to some information about
this feature?

And from dia/objects/GRAFCET/step.c line 161 i found this text: "The kind of
step". What type is this kind? Is it a special lingo for Grafcet drawings?

Btw. I'm able to compile dia from cvs, but not pre1.

P.S.: My IBM 75GXP (30 GB) is making more and more click sounds, so I'm
hurrying to send the da.po file before it gets corrupted!

Nikolai Beier