Re: Patch to custom object: object-specific properties (preliminary)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 01:59:32AM -0600, Lars Clausen wrote:
I'm still wondering why you don't put these together with the normal
attributes.  Since they're statically defined on the shapes, there's
nothing to distinguish them from the other attributes anyway, so you could
save some work & complexity by using the regular attributes mechanism.

Is there an example how to use regular attributes in shapes?
Until now I used them only in C and I would like to add
attributes to e.g. the network/basestation.shape I added a
few days back.  TIA!

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle debian org>