Re: Silly question about C++

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 04:47:16AM -0600, Lars Clausen wrote:
The worst problem I see with C++ as such is that it's easy to overuse
features and get unreadable code.  But then, using AHOOC is tricky, too.

I hope, that you do not change to C++.  IMHO, glib and GTK+
are fine examples on how to write good, clean, real OO code
without all the headaches C++ brings.  If I were to fork
dia, I would do in pyGTK anyway :-)

Btw.: The gimp, ethereal, sodipodi and other good
cross-platform GTK+ apps are written in pure C, so it's not
exotic...

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle debian org>