Re: dia segfault when exporting with builtin eps converter

On 9 Nov 2003, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
Ainsi parlait Lars Clausen :
No problems here with LANG=french, fr_FR or fr_FR.iso88591.  Though the
schema_general.dia that you mentioned earlier wasn't on the website.
The other schema_*.dia works fine, even with french characters in them.
Mayhap you're using the 8859-15 charset?
If i understand correctly the output of locale, it seems so:
[guillaume bononcini guillaume]$ locale
LANG=fr
LC_CTYPE=fr_FR euro
LC_NUMERIC=fr_FR euro
[...]

What is wrong with 8859-15 (except dia) ?

Indeed, that's 8859-15.  Strange that it should cause trouble, I use the
standard g_locale_from_utf8 to translate.  While the postscript generated
thinks it's Latin-1, there should be no reason to crash on it.  Could you
compile Dia with debugging info and run it in gdb to see where the crash is?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor